1. Free return entry only applies to the purchase of a standard admissions ticket and is at the discretion of Hornsea Museum and its representatives.
2. A valid standard admissions receipt must be presented every time free entry to Hornsea Museum is required. Damaged, illegible, photocopied or reprinted receipts do not qualify for return free entry.
3. Free return entry is only valid for the year in which the standard admission was purchased. The year of purchase is stated on the receipt.
4. The admissions receipt is not transferable and must only be used by the original purchaser(s). Any abuse of the use of the free return offer will result in the withdrawal of said offer.
6. Craft days, Event days and any other discounted or free entry offers do not qualify for free return entry to Hornsea Museum.
7. The offer of free return entry to Hornsea Museum is subject to withdrawal by Hornsea Museum at any time the museum may see fit.
8. Hornsea Museum's decision is final and binding in all matters where entry to the museum is concerned. 9. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.